- Local SEO for Small Businesses
- Holistic SEO | Web, Images, News, Video, Map and more
- The schema for enhanced SEO listings and visibility in Search Engines
SEO has become a driving force for many reasons viz, Branding, Targeted Reach, Customer’s Feedback, Appointment Booking, Messaging, Leads and Conversions, Insights and much more. Usually, businesses take SEO as a mean to generate traffic from the search engine especially on Google but, this is not the case. Let us talk about the benefits of SEO for Small Business and why it should be considered seriously.
Before we start discussing the benefit, let’s understand What is SEO and Why is it important?
Now let us discuss the benefits.
Benefits of SEO for Small Businesses
- 70% of internet traffic is generated through Google. Having a strong presence in Google is vital. SEO helps businesses to build a presence on Google Search Results. It also helps to build a presence on other search engines like Bing and Yahoo. Businesses have experienced SEO in web search perhaps, there is also an image search, news search and most importantly video search. YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. One has to do holistic planning to build branding on all these search options through creative and engaging content development and marketing.
- Think about the content and you will see the entire SEO Ocean. One can search the web, image, video, map, news and much more content. Besides that, there are niche like YouTube for video, Pinterest for the image, SlideShare for presentation plus, there are many other facets of SEO. They all are somehow integrated into one or more search engines.
- Don’t forget SEO is inevitable to a marketplace like Amazon and eBay.
- SEO is equally active in Social Media.
- Having a planned SEO, one can build up a consumer journey to a successful lead gen machine.
- Above all, SEO is absolutely FREE, you don’t have to pay for all the clicks and conversion which you otherwise spend millions in achieving a small portion of success.
- There are many schema tags that lead to more clarity in search results such as product description, pricing, business listings in GMB and more
- There are many more branches of SEO like Local SEO (Google My Business, Bing Local, etc), Analytics to monitor traffic and conversion, AMP for mobile-optimized, sites and much more.
- Mobile SEO helps businesses to directly call or buy from the store using Google Inventory services.
- When you are running on top, the search results are also visibility in Search Engine partner/search network sites like CNN.
EVISION Atlanta is an SEO Company in Atlanta, Georgia offering personalized services to all size and types of businesses. We do the right size of naturalized SEO where our messaging or content has always priority. EVISION Atlanta believes in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we fill it’s our honor to be part of the Atlanta Business Community.