Content SEO is the “art” of writing content that helps your site rank high in search engines, with the ultimate and elusive goal of being the very first search result. Achieving this involves both writing and structuring content in accordance with certain principles. Organic SEO will rank your website on top of the search engines.
Local SEO Atlanta offers curated content for any size and shape of business that is engaging, leads to CTA (Call to Action), and is optimized for SEO.
Generally, the content SEO methodology follows these 4 basic steps:
- Keywords research – during which you discover what search terms your key audience uses to find products similar to yours; you find the best possible target keywords for your industry, and you determine the possibility for your site to rank for those;
- Content development – the writing of the new content with the involvement of a professional copywriter;
- Implementation – placing the new, optimized content on the site of the client;
- Monitoring – frequent checks on how the new content is impacting the rankings.
It’s also important to note that ranking high in SERPs doesn’t solely depend on the content. The technical part of your site’s SEO is also essential, so it is strongly recommended to ensure it’s in place and without major errors, before starting to tackle the content aspect of organic SEO
When you are looking for Atlanta SEO services, consider the holistic SEO covering local, video, voice, and more. Otherwise, you will have dips every year as you will be missing one of the important SEO channels to reach potential customers.
Some Do’s for organic traffic
- Keyword Research and Mapping
The keywords research followed right after. It was needed to research the keywords and then map these keywords to the existing page structure, so it makes a clear picture of what keyword phrases the copywriters will need to focus on.
- Analysis of the current keywords the client was ranking for
- Competitor research to understand what types of keywords are used by competitors
- Research to find out what are popular terms in the industry, since it is a very specific one, in order to discover novel opportunities
- Creation of a list with the keywords that are popular and relevant to the client’s products and at the same time don’t face unbeatable competition
- Matching these keywords with the page’s content
When you have the right keyword working for you, in the SEO arena spend 15% of your total traffic on Adwords to get more ideas about how far the keywords can go and drive your SEO strategy according to it and vice versa.
2. SEO Oriented Descriptor
Content should include the following:
- Meta titles;
- Meta Descriptions;
- Category descriptions;
3. Implementation and monitoring of the results
- Update the content on the live website
- Ensure that there are 301 redirects in place since for most of the pages the URLs were changed to include the optimized keywords
- After the implementation monitor and analyze the rankings for the next 8 weeks