Blue Ocean Strategy
Blue Ocean Strategy encourages businesses to push the boundaries of their sectors and provide consumers with something unique and valuable. Healthy competition is always encouraged. Blue Ocean Strategy enables a firm to successfully recreate its respective market by understanding it and viewing its examples.
Blue ocean firms tend to be innovators
E-Vision Atlanta is a platform that allows its clients to go beyond their current offers. It gives your firm a fresh vision, allowing you to tap into new opportunities while maintaining your current ones
The Club Price
The Club Price owned by Texas Jasmine a leading wholeseller based out of Texas approach us to launch their initiative to sell individual chocolate ad discount price. We launched the site and got them the first order in around 1.5 months. In through months they were at $30k sales. More importantly, we brought the conversion cost from Google Shopping from $8 to $2 and clicks from $4 to $0.40 cents.
Some of the key work we did for them were
· Market research about the product competitor
· Consumer behaviour who buys snacks and chocolates
· Offshoot we can launch besides online retail which came to subscriptions and specialize boxes
· We use analytics to drive offerings to right target audience which brought us huge conversion
· We use shopify advance features to manage the stores
· SEO were done to generate organic sales
· Pinterest and Instagram engagement were done to buildup branding