6 Ways to Improve Your Small Business SEO in 2020November 24, 2020
Top 10 ways to get on top of Search EnginesNovember 24, 2020
The Local 3-Pack is a colorful, prominent map listing that presents to consumers the three businesses Google considers most relevant to the query and searcher’s location, and of the highest quality. The Google 3-Pack is the method Google uses to display the top three results for local SERP results. It uses the user’s location to make the search relevant to the location where the user submitted the query.
The searcher can see the name, address, map location, phone number, open or closed status, number of reviews, and the overall rating for each of the three businesses Google has deemed best able to solve the searcher’s problem. With a single click, the searcher can get driving directions, call one of the locations, or visit a business website.
How to optimize 3 pack listing?
- Make sure your Google+ Local page is completely filled in and up-to-date.
- Cultivate reviews on your Google+ account. Receiving multiple positive reviews can be beneficial when it comes to boosting your visibility, especially since Google reviews and stars will be plainly visible on the 3-Pack.
- Make sure your listings throughout the web are accurate and consistent. This includes business name, address, and phone number.
- Cultivate locally relevant links to boost your visibility. There are a number of ways you can cultivate reputable links, such as sponsoring local nonprofits and events or joining a Chamber of Commerce.
- Build standard backlinks to raise your organic rank. Backlinks are best cultivated through outstanding, well-distributed content that attracts readers.
- Build a strong presence on social media and other platforms to establish yourself as a Google local listing with loyal followers.